Medical Depot Tens electrodes are designed and intended to be used with marketed transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators (TENS). The Tens electrodes provide the conductive interface between the TENS generator and the patient’s skin.
The Medical Depot electrode offers the following:
- Fast application and easy handling and removal
- Strong tacky adhesive
- Low impedance and high conductivity
- Self-adhering and reusable
- Various styles and shapes for each use.
Backing material: non-woven cloth, PE foam
Color: blue or white
- lowest Ag film - impedance( < 3 ohms)
- low carbon film - impedance( < 30 ohms)
Wire: conductive wire with carbon & reinforcing fiber
Hydro-gel: bio-compatible, high adhesion
Liner: PET packaging: 4 pieces /zip-lock bag