Composition of Disposable Vinyl Gloves
Medical depots quality medical Vinyl material gloves are made from Polyvinyl chloride which is the result of polymerization of vinyl chloride monomers, a product of ethylene and chlorine. Vinyl gloves are economical yet durable. This makes them very popular within the healthcare and catering sectors. They also have a resistance to mild chemicals which make them an ideal option for the hygiene services. With a looser fit Vinyl is a good alternative to latex for those who have any allergies or skin conditions however there is limited flexibility in comparison.
Irie Powder Free Vinyl Gloves intrinsic softness reduces hand fatigue even for long hours of wearing these. Vinyl powder free gloves by Irie are made of Poly Vinyl Chloride, are ESD safe. They have high Chemical Degradation resistance to oils. They are not ruined by prolonged contact with water, oils, foods, or common chemicals. This makes them a superior key component for medical grade gloves.
Protect your skin and those around you with Vinyl Touch Powder Free Disposable Gloves. These disposable vinyl gloves provide excellent protection for a variety of purposes, including health and baby care, general care, and medical situations. Keep them handy for protection against chemicals, irritants, and heat Vinyl. Relatively tough and strong, resist water and abrasion, and are excellent electrical insulators.
If you are a caterer or handle food, you may prefer Medical Depots highly visible industry-standard blue Irie vinyl gloves, polythene gloves or our household rubber gloves. Irie Powder-free gloves reduce the absorption and spread of environmental allergens, are comfortable to use and wear and are suitable for the majority of everyday tasks.
• Cheaper than latex gloves, and an alternative for latex allergy sufferers
• Irie Vinyl powder-free gloves are available in extra-small 4101, small 4102, medium 4103, large 4104, and extra-large 4105
• They don’t contain latex proteins, and this makes them a healthier option for people with latex allergies. Latex sensitivity can cause a range of complications, including skin itching, rashes, asthma and even death in serious instances.
Medical Depot is one of the topmost sellers of Irie Vinyle Powder-free throughout Alberta, British Colombia, Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan. It is used for Janitorial services, child care, Pre Schools, Medical Clinics, Garages, Car cleaners, Home-use, Restaurants and many more.
- Glove weight is 5.4g which offers exceptional strength and durability.
- Pliable material for increased comfort
- Bead- trimmed cuff allows easy application and reduces the risk of tearing
- Contains no allergenic proteins
- Food safe
- The powder-free design eliminates powder related contamination
* Please be aware that the colour can sometimes vary from clear to blue due to stock levels.